Saturday, 08 May 2010
May 8, 2010 - http://www.andrisoft.com - Andrisoft, a developer of advanced traffic monitoring and network protection software, today announced the visually robust WanGuard 4.0.
Andrisoft WanGuard Platform is an easy to use software that provides IP traffic monitoring, IP traffic accounting and optionally network protection against DoS, DDoS and DrDoS atacks. The supported traffic monitoring methods are: Port Mirroring ( Switched Port Analyzer - SPAN, Roving Analysis Port ), Network TAP, In-line Deployment, NetFlow, sFlow and Huawei NetStream. WanGuard Platform includes technologies found on Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Firewalls, Network Behavior Analysis, Network Perimeter Security, DDoS protection and traffic monitoring software.
It allows you to quickly and easily set up and run monitoring and filtering server(s) for networks. Using the integrated web interface, with just few mouse clicks you can view:
• Historic and real-time network traffic parameters about the data flowing through router interfaces and switch ports ( packets/s, bits/s, bytes/s, IPs/s, flows/s etc. )
• Extensive MRTG-style traffic graphs and traffic accounting reports for IP addresses and IP classes in your network for any time-frame, including 95th percentile for burstable billing.
• Historic and real-time network traffic statistics ( top talkers per protocol, number of IPs, top protocols, protocols distribution, ASN distribution, TCP and UDP ports distribution etc. )
• Historic and real-time recordings about the sources and destinations that use bandwidth above the acceptable limits
• Per endpoint insightful report analytics and audit trail analysis for detected traffic anomalies
• Historic and real-time information about DoS, DDoS and DrDoS attacks in your network
The recorded data is stored in an internal SQL database that can be easily queried and referenced. The recorded monitoring data can be viewed through a rich, Ajax-based web interface.
WanGuard 4.0 adds a brand new Web User Interface, performance improvements, sFlow support, 95th percentile, greatly improved traffic accounting and traffic graphs support, advanced permissions for user roles.
For more information on Andrisoft WanGuard 4.0 and its features, visit http://www.andrisoft.com.
Andrisoft was founded early 2006 with a strong business focus on software development, implementation and support of applications needed in network operation centers. Andrisoft provides complete traffic monitoring and accounting, network protection and policy enforcement solutions for IP networks using the scalable, innovative, high performing WanGuard™ software. More information about the company can be found at www.andrisoft.com.