23 December 2013
Wanguard & Wansight 5.3
Deceber 16, 2013 - http://www.andrisoft.com - Andrisoft, a developer of advanced traffic monitoring and network protection solutions, today announces the release of the WANGUARD 5.3 software platform.
WANGUARD 5.3 brings the following new features:
- Reports->Server tabs with dashboards, graphs, command outputs.
- Filter tabs with dashboards, graphs, filtering rules.
- Complex SQL Filter for all tables + Selectable Columns.
- Anomalies can be manually classified.
- Actions (eg. manual mitigation) can be manually activated for active anomalies.
- A new Anomalies Overview widget.
- The Quagga's bgpd.conf file is editable from the BGP Connection configuration window.
- Data Retention settings for packet dumps.
- Event logs are now also present in many Report tabs.
- IP Zone shows storage requirements for IP graphs, IP accounting and Profilling Data.
- WanSupervisor generates warning events when the server has a disk full, no free RAM or a high System Load.
- Console users can be disabled.
- Added a new SIP decoder for VoIP traffic.
- Scheduled emailed reports for IP Groups, Sensors, Filters and Servers.
- Graphs showing totals can be stacked.
- Packet analyzer shows hex and ASCII dumps of packets.
- Few bugfixes.
For more information on Andrisoft WANGUARD 5.3 and its features, please visit http://www.andrisoft.com/software/wanguard.
Andrisoft was founded early 2006 with a strong business focus on software development, implementation and support of applications needed in Network Operations Centers. Andrisoft provides complete traffic monitoring and accounting, network protection and policy enforcement solutions for IP networks using the scalable, innovative, high performing WANGUARD software platform.